This mini terrain pallet truck has forks which tilt when raised. This helps to prevent the load from sliding off the forks while under way. The tilt is mechanical. The fork tips go up thanks to an angled top part of the mast.
This rough terrain pallet truck is available in two widths designed for 700mm or 800mm wide pallets.
The narrower truck version may not pick up some pallets and the wider truck version may not fit through some doors so please select the correct model from the drop-down menu above.
- Transports loads on uneven ground
- Little maintenance required
- Great maneuverability
- Hydraulic fork lift with inbuilt hand pump
- Adjustable width over fork
- Driving axle on self-lubricating bearings
- Wheels fitted onto sealed bearings
- Pneumatic tyres
- Easy handling
- Minimal pulling / lifting effort
|Overall Width:||990 or 1105 mm|
|Straddle gap:||750 or 850mm|
|Max Fork Height:||200mm|
|Min Fork Height:||35mm|
|Width over Forks:||170 - 570 mm|
|Length of Forks:||620mm|
|Front Wheel:||ø 380mm|
|Rear Wheel:||ø 380mm|
If you are looking for a heavier duty rough terrain pallet truck, please see our full range at: